Millions of people purchase a gym membership every year only to use it a handful of times due to lack of knowledge, intimidation by other members or a simple lack of accountability. Personal training in a private, professional studio is great way to bypass the gawkers, avoid injury and see results quick!
Coach Rae works with a wide range of clients and addresses a variety of goals to include, but not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Nutrition education
- Metabolic optimization
- Balance and functional strength
- Restored mobility and functional flexibility
- Increased in muscle density and strength
- Increased energy and mood stabilizing
- Post-rehabilitation of joint replacements and injuries
- In-Studio Private Session Rates
Most sessions are approximately 55 minutes in duration; however, thirty-minute sessions and partner training are also available.
The online personal fitness coaching is for anyone in the US and Canada and does not require face-to-face sessions.
Personal Training in Colorado Springs
Private training and coaching
One-hour sessions, 30 min sessions, and partner training are available.
Private Studio Sessions
$90 per hour; no half-hour sessions available.