, and lMillions of people purchase a gym membership every year only to use it a handful of times due to lack of knowledge, intimidation by other members or a simple lack of accountability. Personal training in a private, professional studio is great way to bypass the gawkers, avoid injury and see results quick!
Coach Rae works with a wide range of clients to help them address a variety of goals, such as:
- Weight loss
- Nutrition education, meal planning & consultation
- Metabolic optimization
- Balance and functional strength
- Restored mobility and functional flexibility
- Increased in muscle density and strength
- Increased energy and mood stabilizing
- Post-rehabilitation of joint replacements and injuries
- In-Studio private session rates
Most training sessions for weekly clients are approximately one hour in duration; however, thirty-minute sessions, partner training, and longer sessions for less frequent clients are also available.
The online personal fitness coaching is for anyone in the US and Canada and does not require face-to-face sessions.
Personal Training in Colorado Springs
Private training and coaching
One-hour sessions, 30 min sessions, and partner training are available.
Private Studio Sessions
$125 per 90 min for clients who don’t need weekly check-ins.
$45 ea. person for a small group of 2-3
$147 per 90-min consultation + meal plan