Laurel Justice – Professional Psychologist
10. There is no shame involved. (No 20-year-old shouting at me with a Madonna-mic on from the front of an aerobics class at the gym!)
9. There is a community to grow and share progress with.
8. Reality is taken into account: eg. aging knees, busy schedules, etc.
7. Nichole is the “real deal”! She knows what she’s talking about.
6. Even if I miss a workout day, it is now on my mind regularly instead of some faint memory of a habit I used to have!
5. I am inspired by others in the community, as opposed to being competitive with them.
4. Nichole LOVES what she does and LOVES us!
3. The workouts are based on things that we have around the house and do in the course of a regular day. I now pay attention to an opportunity to climb stairs in my day rather that bemoan the fact that the building doesn’t have an elevator or opt out for the elevator.
2. I don’t have to buy cute, expensive workout clothes for some tony gym.
1. I have hope, real hope, for the first time in a LONG time, that I might actually have some sustainable fitness in my life!